I learned this lesson after a messy ice cream incident Junior caused.
在Junior引发的一场混乱的冰淇淋事件之后,我吸取了这一教训。
Breathe deeply.
Turn chaos into lessons.
Every Chaotic event is a chance for lessons.
Every action has a consequence. Dropping paint on the floor means we clean together. He learns responsibility, I learn patience. It keeps our trust strong.
You can stay calm in the middle of parenting chaos.
你可以在育儿混乱中保持冷静。
Junior runs into the kitchen holding a sponge and a bucket of soapy water.
I love stay prepared.
我喜欢做好准备。
jammed shut
卡住了
Watch and learn.
I can't take this anymore I'll get us out of here.
我受不了了,我会带我们离开这里的。
The door creaks, then jams shut even tighter. Now it's really stuck. You are kidding me? We have more time for bonding.
门吱吱作响,然后关得更紧了。现在它真的卡住了。你在开玩笑吗?我们有更多的时间来建立联系。
You should be vacuuming the living room.
你应该用吸尘器打扫客厅。
You might say, "Oops!" when you make a small mistake or have a small accident.
Oops, I missed the parent teacher meeting.
哎呀,我错过了家长会。
I depend on them for extra money.
who's hosting the family get-together this year?
谁将主持今年的家庭聚会?
I just want my dog to do his business and head back home.
我只想让我的狗做他的事,然后回家。
Plus, I know Zari is probably going to drag me to one of these meet-ups. She'll say it's fun, but we'll end up surrounded by overly enthusiastic dog lovers.
另外,我知道扎里可能会把我拖到这些聚会上。她会说这很有趣,但我们最终会被过于热情的爱狗人士包围。
I don't want to turn my simple errand into a loud and crowded event.
我不想把我的简单任务变成一场喧闹而拥挤的活动。
Would you mind loading the dryer? The clothes in the washing machine are still wet.
你介意把烘干机装满吗?洗衣机里的衣服还是湿的。
I wish I didn't have to go downstairs to load the washing machine!