铁腕校长Lean on Me Movie Script

杰瑞发布于2023-03-18

An arrogant and unorthodox teacher returns as principal to the idyllic high school from which he had earlier been fired to find it a den of drug abuse, gang violence, and urban despair. Eventually his successful but unorthodox methods lead to a clash with city officials that threatens to undo all his efforts. Based on a true story.   所有的老师和校长听到“布兰登学校”的大名之时都会暗自在心中捏一把冷汗,这所学校因为黑恶势力的潜伏和极高的校园犯罪率而在教育界臭名昭著,如今,人生遭遇了全面滑铁卢的约翰(摩根·弗里曼 Morgan Freeman 饰)即将成为这所学校的新一任校长。   看着校园里此消彼长的歪风邪气,约翰心里充满了愤怒,他制定了严格的规章制度,希望能够以此重振学生和老师们的信心。约翰的决心逐渐的影响了信任他的学生们,然而,校园内的暴力团伙亦开始找起了约翰的麻烦,他们不仅袭击了听从约翰指挥的老师和学生,更对约翰发出了直接的威胁,约翰明白,一场旷日持久的拉锯战即将展开。

We're being crucified by a process that's turning blacks into a permanent underclass here!
我们正被一个将黑人变成永久下层阶级的过程钉在十字架上!
See? Nobody wants to talk about that!
看见没有人愿意谈论这件事!
Mrs. Elliott's missionary zeal about mozart has nothing to do with our problem!
埃利奥特夫人对莫扎特的传教热情与我们的问题无关!
What good will mozart do children who can't go out and get a job?
莫扎特对那些不能出去找工作的孩子有什么好处?
Joe, your personal battles are going to cost us the war.
乔,你的个人斗争会让我们付出战争的代价。
Worry about the test scores.
担心考试成绩。
What the hell you think i'm worried about?
你以为我在担心什么?
End of discussion!
讨论结束!
Debate is over!
辩论结束了!
You will write a formal apology for your treatment of mrs. Elliott and darnell and for your thoughtless insult to the women of this community!
你将为你对待埃利奥特夫人和达内尔的方式以及你对这个社区女性的轻率侮辱写一封正式道歉信!
You will kowtow and step and fetch.
你会磕头、跺脚、捡东西。
Get used to it!
习惯吧!
It's the way of the world!
这就是世界的方式!
If you're so hot on discipline, then start by accepting mine because contrary to popular opinion, i am the head n*gger in charge!
如果你对纪律如此热衷,那么从接受我的开始吧,因为与普遍看法相反,我是负责人!
Come on. Let's get something to eat.
来吧,我们去吃点东西。
Boy... you really think you bad, don't you?
孩子。。。你真的觉得自己很糟糕,是吗?
You're all in violation of the fire code!
你们都违反了消防法规!
You cannot prevent me from going in.
你不能阻止我进去。
You're not getting in, and that's that.
你不能进去,仅此而已。
You have no right to lock these doors.
你没有权利锁这些门。
This isn't a plant.
This is my school.
If you want to get in here, apply for a pass like everyone else.
如果你想进入这里,像其他人一样申请通行证。
What the hell is the bat for?
They used to call me crazy joe.