铁腕校长Lean on Me Movie Script

杰瑞发布于2023-03-18

An arrogant and unorthodox teacher returns as principal to the idyllic high school from which he had earlier been fired to find it a den of drug abuse, gang violence, and urban despair. Eventually his successful but unorthodox methods lead to a clash with city officials that threatens to undo all his efforts. Based on a true story.   所有的老师和校长听到“布兰登学校”的大名之时都会暗自在心中捏一把冷汗,这所学校因为黑恶势力的潜伏和极高的校园犯罪率而在教育界臭名昭著,如今,人生遭遇了全面滑铁卢的约翰(摩根·弗里曼 Morgan Freeman 饰)即将成为这所学校的新一任校长。   看着校园里此消彼长的歪风邪气,约翰心里充满了愤怒,他制定了严格的规章制度,希望能够以此重振学生和老师们的信心。约翰的决心逐渐的影响了信任他的学生们,然而,校园内的暴力团伙亦开始找起了约翰的麻烦,他们不仅袭击了听从约翰指挥的老师和学生,更对约翰发出了直接的威胁,约翰明白,一场旷日持久的拉锯战即将展开。

This doesn't surprise me.
I've sensed resistance in you since our very first meeting.
自从我们第一次见面以来,我就感觉到你的反抗。
You're an egomaniacal windbag.
你是个自大狂。
Who you talking to?
You!
You like to whip people who can't fight back.
你喜欢鞭打那些无法反击的人。
I thought i could take it because i had a father in the same kind of pain that makes you such a bastard, but i was wrong.
我以为我能接受,因为我有一个父亲,他的痛苦让你如此混蛋,但我错了。
Life is much too short.
人生苦短。
I will not endure you any longer.
我再也忍受不了你了。
The only reason i haven't walked out and half the staff with me is because those children need us.
我没有离开的唯一原因是,有一半的员工和我在一起,因为那些孩子需要我们。
You're so busy talking discipline, you forget to educate.
你忙着谈论纪律,忘了教育。
What the hell do you think i've been doing here?
你以为我在这里干什么?
You cleaned it up.
你把它清理干净了。
That was easy.
这很容易。
Those children want to be helped.
那些孩子希望得到帮助。
They've done everything we've asked, but i feel sorry for them.
他们做了我们要求的一切,但我为他们感到难过。
They're not ready to take that test.
他们还没准备好参加那个测试。
What the hell are you talking about?
I have done everything- i. It is always i.
There are 300 teachers here.
You don't do it alone.
I don't have to listen to these accusations.
Youwilllisten!
All right, ms. Levias, go ahead and talk.
You've been flapping your mouth, and you haven't heard a thing.
你一直在咂嘴,什么也没听见。