Spare Parts 拼凑梦想 (2015) Movie Script

杰瑞发布于2024-03-26

四个西班牙的高中生,在他们的新老师弗雷迪的带领下,成立了一个机器人俱乐部。他们没有任何经验,只有800美元,旧汽车部件和一个梦想。这个名不见经转的团队要对抗国家卫冕机器人冠军,麻省理工学院队。在这次旅程中,他们学到的不只是如何制造机器人,而是受益终身的如何团结一致

The U.S. Armed Forces and NASA are the proud sponsors of the Fifth Annual Underwater Robotics Competition.
美国武装部队和美国国家航空航天局是第五届年度水下机器人大赛的赞助商。
This prestigious contest to be held this year in Santa Barbara, California highlights student innovation in technology.
- Participants could get scouted... - Oscar Vazquez?
-参与者可能会被发现…-奥斯卡·巴斯克斯?
Here I have my application and all of my JROTC certificates.
这是我的申请表和所有JROTC证书。
I made my way up to Staff Sergeant.
我向上士走去。
Sir, I was told with my service I could enlist E3, Private First Class?
先生,有人告诉我,凭借我的服务,我可以报名参加E3,私人头等舱?
An advanced ranking shouldn't be a problem.
高级排名应该不是问题。
Just give me your birth certificate and I'll start a file on you.
把你的出生证明给我,我就给你立案。
Sir, I have a friend in Iraq.
先生,我在伊拉克有个朋友。
And he tells me that it's so hard to recruit right now... He says that sometimes it's okay if a paper or two are missing.
他告诉我现在很难招募。。。他说,有时少了一两张纸也没关系。
Your friend is mistaken.
你的朋友搞错了。
Look, if you find your birth certificate, please come back.
看,如果你找到了你的出生证明,请回来。
You'd make a great recruit.
你会是个很棒的新兵。
If not, if it's permanently unavailable, don't go presenting yourself to any government office.
如果没有,如果它永久不可用,不要去任何政府办公室。
For your own well-being.
为了你自己的幸福。
You've heard of immigration Customs Enforcement, right, son?
你听说过移民海关执法局,对吧,儿子?
ICE. Yes, sir.
Storm.
风暴。
Dad finds out you've been stealing, he'll kill you.
爸爸发现你一直在偷东西,他会杀了你的。
- It was just, like, once.
- What was once?
I was just saying, I got a new job.
我只是说,我找到了一份新工作。
It's nothing regular though.
不过,这没什么规律。
- You skim?
- No, that's all of it.