铁腕校长Lean on Me Movie Script

杰瑞发布于2023-03-18

An arrogant and unorthodox teacher returns as principal to the idyllic high school from which he had earlier been fired to find it a den of drug abuse, gang violence, and urban despair. Eventually his successful but unorthodox methods lead to a clash with city officials that threatens to undo all his efforts. Based on a true story.   所有的老师和校长听到“布兰登学校”的大名之时都会暗自在心中捏一把冷汗,这所学校因为黑恶势力的潜伏和极高的校园犯罪率而在教育界臭名昭著,如今,人生遭遇了全面滑铁卢的约翰(摩根·弗里曼 Morgan Freeman 饰)即将成为这所学校的新一任校长。   看着校园里此消彼长的歪风邪气,约翰心里充满了愤怒,他制定了严格的规章制度,希望能够以此重振学生和老师们的信心。约翰的决心逐渐的影响了信任他的学生们,然而,校园内的暴力团伙亦开始找起了约翰的麻烦,他们不仅袭击了听从约翰指挥的老师和学生,更对约翰发出了直接的威胁,约翰明白,一场旷日持久的拉锯战即将展开。

You haven't seen what's painfully obvious.
你还没有看到什么是显而易见的。
I'll tell you what- no, let me finish!
我告诉你——不,让我说完!
Everybody here may not like you, but we all applaud your effort.
这里的每个人可能都不喜欢你,但我们都为你的努力鼓掌。
What you don't understand is the same people who support you are the ones you're beating up!
你不明白的是,支持你的人正是你正在殴打的人!
You don't even say thank you.
你甚至都不说谢谢。
You just constantly abuse them, criticize them.
你只是不断地辱骂他们,批评他们。
What the hell do you want from me?
你到底想从我这里得到什么?
I want you to get this straight.
我想让你弄清楚。
Most of the teachers are here because they care about those children, this school, this fight.
大多数老师来这里是因为他们关心这些孩子,关心这所学校,关心这场斗争。
They're in it with you.
他们和你在一起。
They take it home the same as you.
他们和你一样把它带回家。
They are part of those children's lives.
他们是这些孩子生活的一部分。
You are thoughtless and cruel, and it hurts.
你太粗心,太残忍了,这很伤人。
And none of them deserve it.
他们都不配。
They are sick of it, and so am i.
他们厌倦了,我也是。
Ms. Levias.
莱维亚斯女士。
What's this?
The transfer you asked for.
All right, people.
Here we are.
This is the day.
In one hour, you're going to take an exam administered by the state to test your basic skills and the quality of education at eastside high.
And i want to tell you what the people out there are saying about you and what they think about your chances.
They say you are inferior.
Come on!