肖申克的救赎Shawshank Redemption Movie Script

杰瑞发布于2022-10-24

由弗兰克·德拉邦特编剧并执导的美国剧情片,由蒂姆·罗宾斯、摩根·弗里曼领衔主演。该片根据斯蒂芬·埃德温·金1982年的中篇小说《肖申克的救赎》改编,主要讲述了银行家安迪因被误判为枪杀妻子及其情人的罪名入狱后,他不动声色、步步为营地谋划自我拯救并最终成功越狱,重获自由的故事。

New
Andy finally glances to Red, seeking a reaction. Silence.
安迪终于瞥了瑞德一眼,寻求他的反应。安静。
ANDY:
I didn't pull the trigger. But I drove her away. That's why she died. Because of me, the way I am.
我没有扣动扳机。但我把她赶走了。这就是她死的原因。因为我,我现在的样子。
RED:
That don't make you a murderer. Bad husband, maybe.
这并不意味着你是杀人犯。坏丈夫,也许吧。
Andy smiles faintly in spite of himself. Red gives his shoulder a squeeze.
安迪不由自主地微微一笑。瑞德捏了捏肩膀。
RED:
Feel bad about it if you want. But you didn't pull the trigger.
如果你愿意,可以为此感到难过。但你没有扣动扳机。
ANDY:
No. I didn't. Someone else did, and I wound up here. Bad luck, I guess.
不,我没有。别人做了,我最后来到了这里。运气不好,我猜。
RED:
Bad luck? Jesus.
运气不好?天啊。
ANDY:
It floats around. Has to land on somebody. Say a storm comes through. Some folks sit in their living rooms and enjoy the rain.
它四处漂浮。必须降落在某人身上。说暴风雨来了。有些人坐在客厅里享受雨。
The house next door gets torn out of the ground and smashed flat. It was my turn, that's all. I was in the path of the tornado.
隔壁的房子被从地上扯下来,摔得粉碎。轮到我了,仅此而已。我在龙卷风的路径上。
(softly) I just had no idea the storm would go on as long as it has.
(轻声地)我只是不知道风暴会持续这么久。
(glances to him) Think you'll ever get out of here?
(瞥了他一眼)你觉得你能离开这里吗?
RED:
Sure. When I got a long white beard and about three marbles left rolling around upstairs.
当然。当我留起长长的白胡子,大约还有三颗弹珠在楼上滚来滚去时。
ANDY:
Tell you where I'd go. Zihuatanejo.
告诉你我要去哪里。齐瓦塔内霍。
RED:
Zihuatanejo?
ANDY:
Mexico. Little place right on the Pacific. You know what the Mexicans say about the Pacific? They say it has no memory. That's where I'd like to finish out my life, Red. A warm place with no memory. Open a little hotel right on the beach.
墨西哥。太平洋上的小地方。你知道墨西哥人怎么说太平洋吗?他们说它没有记忆。我想在那里结束我的生命,瑞德。一个没有记忆的温暖的地方。在海滩上开一家小酒店。
Buy some worthless old boat and fix it up like new. Take my guests out charter fishing.
买一些毫无价值的旧船,把它修理得像新的一样。带我的客人出去包船钓鱼。
(beat) You know, a place like that, I'd need a man who can get things.
Red stares at Andy, laughs.
RED:
Jesus, Andy. I couldn't hack it on the outside. Been in here too long.
天啊,安迪。我无法在外面破解它。在这里待得太久了。
I'm an institutional man now. Like old Brooks Hatlen was.
我现在是一个制度化的人员。就像老布鲁克斯哈伦一样。
ANDY:
You underestimate yourself.
你低估了自己。
RED:
Bullshit. In here I'm the guy who can get it for you. Out there, all you need are Yellow Pages. I wouldn't know where to begin.
瞎扯。在这里,我就是那个能帮你拿的人。在那里,你只需要黄页。我不知道从哪里开始。
(derisive snort) Pacific Ocean? Hell. Like to scare me to death, somethin' that big.
ANDY:
Not me. I didn't shoot my wife and I didn't shoot her lover, and whatever mistakes I made I've paid for and then some. That hotel and that boat...I don't think it's too much to want. To look at the stars just after sunset. Touch the sand.
Wade in the water. Feel free.