火星救援 The Martian (2015) Movie Script

杰瑞发布于2024-01-14

载人航天宇宙飞船阿瑞斯3号成功抵达火星,谁知一场破坏力极其巨大的风暴向宇航员们袭来,阿瑞斯3号被迫中断任务,紧急返航。撤离途中,宇航员马克·沃特尼(马特·达蒙 Matt Damon 饰)被飞船上吹落的零件击中,由于生还希望渺茫,队友们只得匆匆返航,并向世人宣告他已牺牲的事实。出乎意料的是,马克以极低的概率活了下来。他躲进驻火星的航天基地疗伤。下一次火星任务要等到四年后,而基地内的补给仅够他维持31天。短暂的绝望后,马克决定利用有限的食物,在这颗空无一人的星球上种植作物,寻找一线生机。与此同时,地球方面也很快发现马克生还的事实,他们想尽办法部署营救计划。孤军奋战的马克,能否等到救援队伍的到来?

Yeah.
My son turned three yesterday.
我儿子昨天三岁了。
Should be pictures of the party.
Got a batch of personals.
Dispatching them to your laptops now.
立即将它们发送到您的笔记本电脑。
I don't need to read Vogel's weird German fetish emails.
我不需要读沃格尔奇怪的德语恋物癖电子邮件。
They're telemetry updates.
它们是遥测更新。
Hey, whatever does it for you, man.
嘿,不管它为你做什么,伙计。
There's a video message.
It's addressed to the whole crew.
这是写给全体船员的。
Play it. Come on, guys.
I wanna get in on that telemetry action.
我想参与遥测行动。
Hi, hello. It's Mitch.
Mitch Henderson.
I have some news.
There's no subtle way to put this.
没有微妙的方式来表达这一点。
Mark Watney is still alive.
马克·沃特尼还活着。
Oh, my God.
I know that's a surprise and I know you will have a lot of questions.
我知道这是一个惊喜,我知道你会有很多问题。
But here are the basics.
但以下是基础知识。
He's alive and he's healthy.
他还活着,他很健康。
We found out two months ago and decided not to tell you.
我们两个月前就知道了,决定不告诉你。
-Two months?
-Oh, my God.
I was strongly against that decision.
我强烈反对那个决定。