火星救援 The Martian (2015) Movie Script

杰瑞发布于2024-01-14

载人航天宇宙飞船阿瑞斯3号成功抵达火星,谁知一场破坏力极其巨大的风暴向宇航员们袭来,阿瑞斯3号被迫中断任务,紧急返航。撤离途中,宇航员马克·沃特尼(马特·达蒙 Matt Damon 饰)被飞船上吹落的零件击中,由于生还希望渺茫,队友们只得匆匆返航,并向世人宣告他已牺牲的事实。出乎意料的是,马克以极低的概率活了下来。他躲进驻火星的航天基地疗伤。下一次火星任务要等到四年后,而基地内的补给仅够他维持31天。短暂的绝望后,马克决定利用有限的食物,在这颗空无一人的星球上种植作物,寻找一线生机。与此同时,地球方面也很快发现马克生还的事实,他们想尽办法部署营救计划。孤军奋战的马克,能否等到救援队伍的到来?

We're telling you now because... we finally have communication with him... and a viable rescue plan.
我们现在告诉你是因为。。。我们终于和他取得了联系。。。以及一个可行的救援计划。
We'll give you a write-up of what happened, a full write-up of everything.
我们会给你一篇关于发生了什么的报道,一篇关于一切的完整报道。
But it's not your fault.
但这不是你的错。
Mark stresses that every time it comes up.
马克每次都强调这一点。
So... Yeah... Take some time to absorb this.
所以…是的。。。花点时间消化一下。
And send all the questions you want.
并发送您想要的所有问题。
We'll answer them.
我们会回答他们的。
All right. Henderson out.
好吧。亨德森出去。
Holy sh*t, he's alive.
I left him behind.
-No.
-No.
We all left together.
You were following orders.
I left him behind.
我把他甩在后面了。
So now that NASA can talk to me, they won't shut up.
所以现在美国国家航空航天局可以和我说话了,他们不会闭嘴的。
They want constant updates on every Hab system... and they got a room full of people trying to micromanage my crops.
他们希望每个Hab系统都能不断更新。。。他们让一屋子的人试图对我的作物进行微观管理。
Which is awesome.
Look, I don't mean to sound arrogant or anything... but I am the greatest botanist on this planet, so... One big bonus to this communication with NASA again... is the email.
听着,我不是故意听起来傲慢或什么的。。。但我是这个星球上最伟大的植物学家,所以……再次与美国国家航空航天局交流的一大收获。。。是电子邮件。
I'm getting them again.
Big data dumps like when I was on the Hermes.
大数据转储就像我在爱马仕时一样。
I even got one from the president.
The coolest one, though, the coolest one I got... was from University of Chicago, my alma mater.
不过,这是我得到的最酷的一个。。。来自我的母校芝加哥大学。
They say that once you grow crops somewhere... you've officially colonized it.
他们说,一旦你在某个地方种了庄稼。。。你已经正式殖民了它。
So, technically... I colonized Mars.